OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Do you get excited about innovation?Are you looking to make an impact in the way the world's largest companies will do business in the future?OpenText is the leading global Enterprise Information Management company. We offer reliable, innovative solutions to our customers as evidenced by our “leader” status in Gartner and Forrester Reports. Our culture fosters flexibility and hard work which provides a great work/life balance for our teams.
OpenText EnCase Security solutions exist to turn chaos and the unknown into order and the known so that companies and their customers can go about their daily lives as usual without worry or disruption, knowing their most valuable information is safe and secure. Our solutions provide a mission-critical foundation of market-leading applications that offer deep 360-degree visibility across all endpoints, devices and networks, allowing proactive identification and remediation of threats. From retail to financial institutions and government agencies, our field-tested and court-proven solutions are deployed on an estimated 50 million endpoints at more than 75 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of agencies worldwide.
If you are passionate about building powerful cybersecurity products that corporations and government agencies depend on and thrive in a data-centric engineering organization, then we are looking for you. As a Principal Product Manager in the Security business unit, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced team and work cross-functionally to design, build, and launch the next generation of endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools.
You are great at:
* Acquiring (or bringing) a deep understanding of the Security, Digital Forensic and Incident Response markets, staying current with buying and competitive trends, identifying and defining the most relevant and valuable requirements to fill product gaps
* Empathizing with field teams, partners, and customers to translate customer problems and requests into properly scoped and prioritized stories for agile development
* Working closely with engineering to plan releases and sprints
* Working with UX, Visual Design, and engineering teams to iteratively design user experiences and interfaces that are intuitive, efficient, and delight customers
* Performing usability testing with field teams and key customers to gain valuable insight and validation to continually improve the product
* Evangelizing product to field teams, partners, customers and industry analysts to build awareness and mindshare
* Running customer and field advisory boards, presenting to C-level executives
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to bring releases and new products efficiently to market
* Presenting and demoing products effectively and concisely to audiences small or large, in person, virtually, or in recorded webinar settings
What it takes:
* 5+ years of Product Management experience with multiple successful software product launches under the belt
* Ability to lead effectively without direct authority
* Experience defining personas, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user and task flows, user journey, etc.
* Experience designing B2B enterprise software products and interfacing with enterprise and government customers
* Understanding of agile product management and engineering practices and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what it takes to build, release, and support successful products
* Strong presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Collaborative mindset and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred, Masters or MBA a plus
* Knowledge of DFIR, EDR, EPP technologies and landscape preferred
* Product Management or Marketing certifications a plus
* Experience with managing products in Cloud environments a plus
* Technical or working familiarity with modern Big Data and machine learning techniques a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to:Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA),Equal Employment OpportunityandEmployee Polygraph Protection Act