Client has two branches of their pharmacy in phoenix, which comprises of two buildings and setting up a new location for a lab. This facility is shorthanded and budget was allocated to this team to use for the remainder of the year and through 2021. Family oriented work environment, end users very much like that in person support and interaction.
- Because these are pharmacies, the building is very secure (locked doors and badge access required), PPE (masks, hair net, gown, etc.) in certain areas (compounding labs).
- Looking for this person to perform in person and remote desktop support for smartphone/laptop/tablet/desktop/printer support, including configuration of software and/or hardware, troubleshooting of software and/or hardware issues, and support of technology initiatives and projects as necessary.
- 65% Remote Desktop, 35% in person support
- Incident intake is via tickets through Remedy, walk up, or MS Teams (no inbound calls / will work out of queue)
- Technologies needing support experience with: O365, Win10, Printer hardware break/fix, application support, troubleshooting of software and/or hardware issues
100% On site; No remote opportunities.
- The 65% remote desktop is remoting into hardware that is not onsite.
• Perform in person and remote desktop support for smartphone/laptop/tablet/desktop/printer support, including configuration of software and/or hardware, troubleshooting of software and/or hardware issues, and support of technology initiatives and projects as necessary.
• Receive, document, triage, escalate, and respond to all customer requests within acceptable timeframe
• Maintain good customer relations with all Team members.
• Provide communication to appropriate Technology Services departments and groups for all related support tickets (Remedy) and issues.
• Maintain the technical competency and proficiency required for answering most common questions. Provide support for line-of-business applications, Windows applications, as well as common printing & network issues.
• Assists the development and maintenance of end user self-help documentation and new hire in person and online training material
• Participate in Technology Services team projects when required
Technical Skills Wanted:
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit professionalism while handling IT support issues
• Must be able to work as a member of a team, and work with all TSMs of the company
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to communicate at different levels of technical acumen
• Must have an aptitude for support of PC-based applications and the ability to learn line of business applications, as well as support internally developed applications
• Fundamental understanding of LAN/WAN concepts
• Knowledge of AS400 (IBM iSeries) computer system operations is a plus
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system software, knowledge of MAC OS is a plus
• Must have working knowledge of PC/Mac configurations & customizations
• Must have knowledge of common smartphones (iPhone, Android)
• Must be able to relate well to all kinds of people, at all levels, both inside and outside the organization; build appropriate rapport; build and actively maintain constructive and effective relationships; be able to use diplomacy and tact; able to diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
• Must demonstrate strong organization skills, as well as follow-through.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends, as workload requires.
Top Skills Details:
1. Desktop Support Experience (minimum 2 years)
2. Proficient with level 1-1.5 support (O365, Win10, Printer hardware breakfix, application support, troubleshooting of software and/or hardware issues)
3. Professional (Customer The ability to communicate clearly in a profession and polite manner while assisting customers – IT is the face of the company so looking for white-glove service)
4. Customer service skills (relatable, reassuring, empathetic, strong communication skills, great listener, asks great questions)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.