TEKsystems Phoenix, AZ 85016
Seeking an Agile Transformation Leader to join the Strategy, Digital Platform and Innovation (SDI) organization and a member of the Agile Implementation Strategy, Process, Tools & Reporting team. We are looking for someone who is a "hands-on" and can drive change.
The ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience implementing practical pragmatic Agile within Financial Services, has experience as a Scrum Master or Program/Project Manager on the delivery side of the organization, has experience rolling out processes, tools and new strategy and getting them adopted by teams.
* Support the adoption of SAFe Agile for the business lines within the Strategy, Digital Platform and Innovation (SDI) organization and drive the adoption & growth of Agile on a day-to-day basis as a member of the Agile Implementation Strategy, Process, Tools & Reporting team.
* Develop & refine Agile processes & routines to support the Agile transformation journey using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
* Ensure that our Agile Tools and Reporting mechanisms support the evolution and scaling of Agile in the delivery teams.
* Effectively manage the delivery of business outcomes across a large complex cross-matrix organization that includes multiple intersecting business, technology and risk disciplines
* Partner with other organizational transformation teams to gather feedback on the utilization on processes, tools and techniques to improved adoption and usage of agile at scale.
* 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
* 8+ years of Agile experience
* Previous Agile transformation experience with a focus on SAFe experience/knowledge, preferably in regulated industries
* Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFe certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
* Expert knowledge of collaboration tools such as Jira, Rally, and Confluence in an agile delivery model
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results and present to multiple levels of management
* Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.