Belcan Phoenix, AZ 85067
Job Number: 307546
Description: An Electronics Technician job in Phoenix, AZ is currently available through Belcan. The Technician will work with existing OMCO products and products being developed, including tracking systems for photovoltaic power plants.
* Contribute to the product development process by building and evaluating prototypes.
* Develop and execute test methods for electronic components and complete control systems.
* Support existing products and customers as needed.
* May be required to travel to construction sites within the US, for evaluation, repair and documentation of properly functioning electromechanical systems including solar trackers.
* Significant customer interface over time.
* Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronics Technology or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years industrial experience
* Knowledge of electronic components including circuit boards, power components, microprocessors, and sensors
* Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams
* Knowledge of ac and dc power supplies
* Experience using digital oscilloscopes and meters
* Experience building and testing prototype pcbs
* Experience using industry specific tools safely, including but not limited to pliers, crimps, strip tools, testers, and screwdrivers
* Experience setting up and managing a lab environment
* Knowledge of solar tracking systems
* Experience with digital control systems
* Experience with specification of components
* Experience working with suppliers
If you are interested in the Electronics Technician job in Phoenix, AZ, please apply via the link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.
Location: Phoenix , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-7
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart