Intelligent Waves, LLC Yuma, AZ 85369
Intelligent Waves, LLC
Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Fed/DoD Contractor, has a need for a Instrumentation Technician to support our USAF contract at MCAS Yuma, AZ, responsible for test instrumentation management and data validation for testing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide instrumentation modifications, improvements, and operations for 53rd Wing test aircraft test instrumentation packages at Nellis AFB, NV.
* Evaluate, upgrade, modify and operate instrumentation systems before, during, and after test missions. This work shall include design, integration, functional checkouts, and mission data capture activities.
* Manage instrumentation equipment, conduct pre- and post-mission activities, and perform functional checkouts, and post mission data management for the Wing instrumentation systems to include but not limited to the Data Acquisition Recording & Telemetry (DART); Quick Response Instrumentation Package (QRIP); Re-Radiation Telemetry Acquisition System (RTAS); C2R Highly Ruggedized TSPI System (GLite); Telemetry; Beacon; Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS); Advanced Data Acquisition Package (ADAP); Advanced Replacement Instrumentation Pod (ARIP); Air-to-Air Range Instrumentation (AARI) pallet; and Aircraft instrumentation group-A provisions (orange wire and telemetry antennas associated with aforementioned systems/subsystems) in accordance with this statement of objectives.
* Must be a US Citizen with a High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must have active DOD Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a DOD TS/SCI.
* A thorough knowledge of electronic principles and practices, operating parameters, capabilities, and limitations of electronic systems and components associated with airborne and ground instrumentation systems.
* Knowledge of basic electronic concepts and ability to convert theoretical ideas to functional components and systems.
* Skilled in the interpretation of technical data such as drawings, schematics, blueprints, and specifications of complete electronic systems.
* Ability to use electronic test equipment and ability to provide technical leadership to other technicians and support personnel.
* Ability to perform calibration and troubleshooting for installed instrumentation systems, including video recording, digital data recording, weapon function monitoring, and other data collection system.
* Ability to design, fabricate, install and maintain specialized instrumentation systems which measure and record.
* Comprehensive, intensive, practical knowledge and skilled in applying, technical electronic engineering principles, practices, techniques, procedures, and policies using emerging technology and off-the-shelf materials.
* Control electronic data collection systems using non-conventional modification hardware and understand their capabilities and plan, develop, construct, and integrate new devices into the system to perform multiple tasks not previously associated with aerospace and/or other test and evaluation system capabilities.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.PI129111158