Enlivant Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
Enlivant is seeking a Maintenance Technician
at Jasmine Place in Lake Havasu, AZ
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for all repairs, physical maintenance and ensuring preventive maintenance is scheduled as needed for the residences.
* Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using an established checklist.
* Maintains grounds including outside residence repair, lawn maintenance, and garbage removal or coordinates services with outside vendors where appropriate.
* Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas
* Prepares apartments for move-in and completes refurbishing of apartments after move-out, including painting of apartments.
* Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
* Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
* Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
* You will ensure fire alarms, fire suppression and all emergency equipment are maintained and tested per the guidelines of the National Fire Protection Agency and other applicable local and state codes.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Maintains a clean, neat, comfortable, safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
* Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
* Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
* Ability to work on a ladder
* Two years of work experience in facility maintenance
* Must work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
* The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
* Previous experience within a facilities position in a senior living or healthcare environment
* Demonstrate a basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry
* Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
* Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
* Maintain humility
* Engage others in fun and creative activities
* Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
* Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis. Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.