Equity LifeStyle Properties Apache Junction, AZ 85178
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of General Manager in Apache Junction, Arizona.
What you'll do:
The General Manager is responsiblethe resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings and more. Meridian RV Resort offers beautiful amenities with a robust activity schedule and close proximity to nearby city attractions. More information about our resort can be found here .
Your job will include:
* Provide exceptional customer service to ensure an excellent experience for our guests and residents .
* Ensure that the property is clean and attractive in order to maximize occupancy.
* Manage seasonal sales staff.
* Recruit, onboard and train top quality employees.
* Engage guests and residents with daily, weekly and monthly activities and events.
* Partner with the marketing team to attract new residents and guests.
* Prepare, analyze and manage the operational budget of the property and improve profitability.
Experience & skills you need:
* Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years of resort or property management experience, preferably in a large manufactured housing, RV or multi-site setting .
* E xperience working in an ancillary business, such as a golf course, restaurant and/or rental unit complex also helpful.
* Experience managing a team of at least 50 employees.
* Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
* Ability to produce financials and budgets, control expenses and identify opportunities to drive revenues.
* Understanding of the complex operational responsibilities associated with this role.
* Experience with Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, including financial systems.
* Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.