H&E Equipment Services, Inc Tucson, AZ 85702
Field Technician B - Tucson, AZ
H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
The Field Technician-B responsibilities include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types of aerial and earth moving equipment, primarily servicing rentals and some customer owned equipment.
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Capable of accomplishing repairs with minimal supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum five (5) to seven (7) years' experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment is required
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant driving experience is required
• Hard down/major repair skills is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, compactors and other types of aerial and earth moving.
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits package, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development opportunities.
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961. We are a leading supplier of equipment for construction, earthmoving, compaction, paving and material handling customers. In addition to specializing in rentals and sales, we offer extensive repair and maintenance programs with comprehensive parts inventories, mobile service, planned maintenance, fleet management, crane re-manufacturing and more!
As a leader in the heavy equipment industry, we know that our success is a direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees. Each employee at H&E is a contributing partner in our goal attainment and future growth, which is why we invest in our workforce and offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a friendly environment.
From our corporate office to our branches, we offer career opportunities for individuals that share our core values and work ethic while maintaining the highest standards of honesty and personal integrity. Positions may be available in sales, rentals, parts, service, accounting, information systems, etc.
We provide training designed to give you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, cafeteria (Section 125) program, 401K matching plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment Services is the place for you.
H&E Equipment Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H&E Equipment Services will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.