Robert Half Management Resources Phoenix, AZ 85067
This Accounting Manager job could be for you if you desire a position where your efforts and results are appreciated. A growing and dynamic software company is looking for a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager for immediate hire. Preparing and reviewing ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, producing financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting are among the Accounting Manager's tasks as the leader of daily operations. The individual in this role will ideally establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in Phoenix, Arizona,this is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results. This is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
How you will make an impact
Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet tight deadlines
Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Adeptness in Oracle Cloud
- Knowledge of Process Improvement Projects
- Proficiency in Procure-to-pay
- Comprehensive knowledge of Process Documentation
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Epicor experience highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
**Salary:** $55.00 - $60.00 / Hourly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 26, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00210-0011702354
**Staffing Area:** Interim Project-Based Financial